Every Bed Bug infestation is different and requires a customized treatment plan. Chemical applications normally take several visits over several weeks. If immediate 100% eradication is desired, whole structure fumigation is performed. (Must leave home for four days and three nights)
- Adults are about ¼” long (about the size of an apple seed), flattened, oval, and brown in color if not fed recently or ballooned and reddish-brown if recently fed.
- Move quickly but cannot fly.
- Spread easily by hitchhiking on shoes, laundry, furniture, luggage, backpacks, etc.
- Typically feed a night and humans are the preferred host. They can live for two to three months without a blood meal, and up to one year without a blood meal in cold climates.
- Are slow to reproduce, compared with other insects. Each adult female produces about one egg per day. Each egg takes 10 days to hatch and another five to six weeks to develop into an adult.
- Are not known to transmit or spread any human diseases.
Call us for a free inspection and estimate.
What our clients say…
Simply the best!
Roxanna "G" Shatz
PMZ Real Estate